Followers

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I've walked a crazy mile in these shoes


Have no fear or worries you Psychonites. We shall be in new digs by the end of this month. With the weather and my health, I
had to slow things down a bit. A screening room has been found.
I'm just in the process of finding a back-up, just in case things don't work out. Being homeless and not being able to share with you fine folks some funky films has made me restless. In the past few weeks of my insomnia, I've seen some gems that'll just make you smack your boss upside the head. I'm talking pure Psychotronic mind-jive. The kind stuff that makes you drink bottled water when there's already free water in the sink. Yeah, that kind.
On a more serious note. Robert Haggiag, 95, Libyan film producer (Candy) passed away on Feburary 28 2009.

Al Lewis, 84, American television host of the Uncle Al Show
passed on Feburary 28 2009

Clarence Swensen, 91, American actor (The Wizard of Oz Munchkin) passed away on February 25 2009.

No comments: